Together with School Food Matters, Food Foundation, Food for Life & Chefs in Schools, the Children’s Food Campaign is hosting a free webinar on Friday 17th April, 11-12.30 to hear what local authorities are doing in different locations to support children, get an update about the new government voucher scheme and learn about what protections are in place for school food caterers.
The webinar is aimed at headteachers, catering managers and suppliers, local authority procurement officers, and community organisations supporting free school meal delivery. Please join us, and let your local contacts in schools, catering companies or other food partners know about it too.
You will be able to ask questions and share your experiences as well as hear from speakers including:
- Louise Nichols, Executive Headteacher of Leap Federation, Hackney to talk about using the school meal service to feed the community
- Brad Pearce, Managing Director, CATERed, Plymouth, on working in partnership with the local authority and schools during school closures
- Jenny Rosborough, Nutritionist to talk about buying and preparing healthy food on £15 per week
- TBC, Crown Commercial Services to talk about PPN 02/20 supporting catering services at risk due to C-19
- TBC, Edenred/DfE on the national free school meal voucher scheme
To register go to: https://www.anymeeting.com/AccountManager/RegEv.aspx?PIID=EE55DB89844C3B or click on the link in the box below.
|Meeting Registration: Supporting Children's Rights to Free School Meals During Covid-19 Emergency | AnyMeeting – Online Meetings, Video Conferencing and Webinar Service Meeting Registration: Supporting Children's Rights to Free School Meals During Covid-19 Emergency – Web Conferencing, Video Conferencing and Webinar Service. Produce your own high quality online meetings and webinars, with registration service, polling, surveys and more. Get started for free! www.anymeeting.com