Thrive Plymouth will also be joining up with the Mayflower 400 commemorations taking place across the city from 29th November 2019 – 27th November 2020.
The marketing team working on Mayflower 400 would like to invite you to participate in advertising the events which are upcoming – especially the Illuminate festival of light which will take place from 28th – 30th November this year. They really want local people to be informed about what is going to be available to them. The majority of events are free to attend.
In addition there are a lot of other resources available from Mayflower 400, if you have any of the following and would be interested in participating in marketing the events taking place in the city please get in touch.
- If you have a large window which faces onto a public thoroughfare and would be willing to display a large Mayflower 400 poster/decal.
- If you have a screen in your waiting room where digital resources could be displayed.
- If you have a place where members of the public spend time
- If you have tables (for example in a café) where marketing materials for Mayflower 400 could be displayed
- If you have a display board or advertising hoarding where marketing materials can be displayed
- If you have a social media presence and would be willing to participate in sharing marketing materials through your channels
Please get in touch ASAP. The email to use is Sarahjane.email@example.com please say you are part of the Thrive Plymouth network and want to get involved.
Throughout the year as marketing materials are produced you will be able to receive the updated versions from Mayflower 400.
There is no cost associated with receiving the materials.
Finally – there is a social media Mayflower 400 takeover planned for the 16th September 2019. If you would like to participate in this please contact Sarah Jane.
Take a look at the fact sheet below which you are welcome to share with your own networks.