What's in a food Parcel?

Food Parcels usually include the minimum of 3 days, non-perishable tinned and dried foods:  Read more

Am I eligible for Free School Meals?

Contact Plymouth City Council to see if you are eligible or have any queries

Where can I get information about Healthy Start vouchers?

Find out more about the Healthy Start Scheme supporting people in Plymouth and surrounding areas.

What local support is near me?

Click here to find out who and how the Neighbourhood Care Networks can help.

Have another question?

Please use the form below to send your question and we will get back to you as soon as we can: